Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
6305 University Blvd
Moon Township, PA 15108-1169
Awards And Designations
- Realtor and member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh since 2004
- Pittsburgh Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Top 200 Realtors Second Century Club
- Member, Multi-Million-Dollar Club
Education and Training
- HomeBase InTouch Certified-Rapid Response System
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- NRT Fairhousing Certification
- Cartus National Relocation Specialist in Buyer Destination Services-CNRS
- PA Real Estate License, 2004
- Studies in Business Administration, Robert Morris University
- Continuing Education Seminars, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Business
- Various other training seminars in: Leadership Development, Advancing Sales Training, Successful Sales Supervision, How to Supervise People, Image and Self Projection, Operations and Customer Service, and High Yield Management Training
- Professional experience includes Sales, Business Development, Business Management and Project Management.
- Served as Director, Training/Standards/Design for USA and Canada and as Project Manager/Design Development for a $36 MM international provider of short-term, fully furnished, staffed, and equipped business centers.
- Served as Chief Operating Officer responsible for general management and P&L responsibility for an $8MM operation of nine business centers in Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland and Columbus, OH
- Additional work experience included Sales Manager for a distributor for Sharp Electronics Corporation and Vice President, Administrative Services for an elite career transition firm.
Effective Advertising Strategies
- All properties are advertised on several national real estate websites including www.ColdwellBanker.com and www.REALTOR.com
- Open Houses are advertised on 3 TV Station websites: WTAE.com, WPXI.com, and CBSPittsburgh.com.
- Full-service Marketing Department.
Effective Technology Strategies
- West Penn Multi List - Networks sales associates and homes for sale
- Internet Advertising - My listings stand out from the others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions
- User friendly websites - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company
- Virtual Tours - Step inside the picture and get a Panoramic view of each room
- HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connecting agents with home buyers instantly. All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
Services for Buyers and Sellers
Guaranteed Rate Affinity - Pre-approved buyers mean less 'fall throughs' at the closing.
The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
Relocation Division - Uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus in Pittsburgh to bring more buyers and sellers together.
Specialty Markets - We have separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, and property management.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.